The Clearview Outpatient Center is the only DBT-focused treatment center in the area that provides a full continuum of care, including outpatient treatment, an intensive outpatient program (IOP), and a day treatment program (PHP), enabling you to benefit from the level of treatment that best suits you. Our leading DBT treatment center is committed to helping you gain the skills needed to make a recovery from your mental health disorder or addiction.
Clearview Outpatient offers individual and group DBT therapy sessions in a program that is specifically tailored to you. Our treatment team uses comprehensive DBT as it was meant to be used by its founder, Marsha Linehan. That means you’ll receive DBT skills training groups, individual therapy sessions, and phone coaching. It also means that our DBT therapists participate in weekly consultation teams to make sure you are getting the best treatment possible.
What We Treat
Clearview Outpatient provides comprehensive care for the following disorders:
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety disorders
- Substance abuse
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, and Binge Eating Disorder
How We Treat
Dialectical Behavior Therapy focuses on the development of four DBT skills. These skills are taught in DBT groups and focus on the development of the following four skill sets:
- Emotion regulation
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Distress tolerance
Levels of Care
Clearview Outpatient offers comprehensive Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) treatment programs. Our DBT programs treat a wide range of disorders, including Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), depression, anxiety, substance abuse, eating disorders, as well as other psychiatric disorders.
We offer a full continuum of care, including the following:
- DBT Residential Treatment in an intimate, six-bed home, with treatment groups of no more than nine.
- DBT Day Treatment, a program that allows you to remain comfortably at home while receiving intensive DBT treatment.
- DBT Outpatient Treatment, where you will regularly meet with a trained DBT therapist for individual sessions and participate in DBT skills groups.
Start Your Recovery Journey
If you or a loved one are struggling with an issue, please submit the form below or call us at (310) 361-6138 to ask questions and receive a free assessment.