Located in McLean, Virginia, Pasadena Villa Outpatient specializes in treating adults (18 years or older) struggling with mental health issues.
They place a strong emphasis on building and practicing coping skills, life skills, and self-management strategies in real-time to promote independence and build a life worth living.
What We Treat
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Co-Occurring Autism Spectrum Disorder
How We Treat
- Tailored psychotherapy groups meet week to week to ensure they address the client’s needs.
- Group-based with individual psychotherapy, family sessions, and medication management as indicated by the treatment plan.
- Virtual and in-person treatment options available.
Licensed clinicians with certifications in evidence-based modalities provide a whole person approach using:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Cinema Therapy
- Somatic Psychotherapies
- Movement Therapy
- Seasoned psychiatrists oversee treatment, conduct psychiatric evaluations, and offer medical consultations
- Collaboration with community providers that serve as an extension of the client’s treatment team
Levels of Care
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Designed to help individuals experiencing an increase in distressing symptoms and
behaviors, or are not progressing in traditional outpatient services, IOP offers psychotherapeutic programming that is less intensive than a PHP program and creates a solid foundation before transitioning to community treatment. IOP meets 3 days a week 3 hours per day.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
PHP serves as a preventive program to hospitalization or as a solid bridge for those stepping down from hospitalizations or residential treatment programs. Offering access to intensive psychotherapeutic treatment and support, clients are able to participate in a structured therapeutic program during the day while living at home and enjoying their community in the evenings. PHP meets 5 days a week for 5 hours a day.
Pasadena Villa Outpatient Centers offer a variety of payment options including in-network and out-of-network insurance, and private pay rates.
Start Your Recovery Journey
Contact us to schedule a free 30-minute screening with one of our clinicians to determine eligibility and the appropriate level of care. Screenings can often be scheduled on the same day.