Located in Nashville, Selah House Outpatient specializes in treating adults (all genders, 18 years or older) struggling with eating disorders and co-occurring conditions.
We place a strong emphasis on building and practicing the skills and self-management strategies in real-time that enable clients to build a life in alignment with their values and achieve long-term recovery.
What We Treat
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Compulsive Exercise Disorder
- OSFED (Otherwise Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders)
- Co-occurring Mental Health Conditions
- Co-occurring Substance Use Disorder
Levels of Care
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Virtual Intensive Outpatient Program (V-IOP)